You’ll also need the Veteran’s DD214 (or other separation papers) if available.
Submit the form and discharge or separation papers to:
- Your lender for processing online, or
- The VA regional loan center that serves your state
If you’re not receiving DIC benefits
You’ll first need to fill out an Application for DIC, Survivors Pension and/or Accrued Benefits (VA Form 21P-534EZ).
You’ll also need:
- The Veteran’s DD214 (or other separation papers) if available, and
- A copy of your marriage license, and
- The Veteran’s death certificate
Submit the form and documents to the VA pension management center that serves your state.
Find a VA pension management center